Thursday, August 20, 2009

Episode 2: Anger Management

I have been working on the next episode for Star Catch: Anger Management. When you circle a star by itself or two different colors they get angry. Now they can get so angry that they collapse in on themselves and create a black hole taking in any stars nearby limiting the amount of points you can get. As I have mentioned before each of the stars have their own personalities and here you will see just how angry some can get and how it takes a bit more for others to start steaming.

In addition to getting the details of this episode done I am taking some suggestions from people who have played the game and implementing them. Here are a few things I am working on right now.

  • In game pause

  • Achievements (Through OpenFeint)

  • LeaderBoard (again OpenFeint)

  • Scoring

Everything is coming along great and I hope to have everything done and submitted back into the App Store by this Sunday. I also am hoping I can take some time and create a Lite version of the game.


One thing I noticed too late with putting out this first update was I compiled the game using 3.0 and essentially limited my audience in the process. I apologize for this and this next update should correct this issue.


I want to give a hearty thanks to pluto6 and skyye06 for all of the suggestions on Touch Arcade.


No comments:

Post a Comment